[bksvol-discuss] Re: hot keys. Mike

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 17:21:20 -0800

Thanks Mike, tackle the job. Tomwill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 3:37 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: hot keys. Mike

Tom

This requires, in Window-Eyes, the use of set files and user windows
described in Chapters 7,8, and 12 of the users manual.
Dependent upon the email client (the fancy name for the email program you
use), there may already be set files available to do this already.
They may already be bundled with Window-Eyes or available online.

Because of the complexity of set files, this question is probably best
addressed on the Window-Eyes support list where many knowledgable users
tackle this kind of thing on a daily basis.
While I have played around with set file modification, I hardly am the
expert.  And most likely what you need, especially if you are using a
mainstream mail program, already exists and may just be a click or 2 away
but you just don't realize it.

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, tom hawkins wrote:

Hi mike, You said in one of your messages that you had hot keys set up in win-eyes to read the subject line. Can you share with me please? Thanks Tom