[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for means just that

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, Avon & AMU rep" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:14:42 -0400

Hi, Cindy. And that very well could be, but the one I put up there did have it in the title field. Even for volunteers not on the list, it should be obvious if it has someone else's name on it, but maybe I just got too frustrated with the whole thing. <smile> Take care.

--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/ or

Grandma Cindy wrote:
I wonder if everybody knows to put Hold For in front
of the title. A newbie put it in the Comments section
for a book to be held for me. Since she told me it was
up, I got it, and told her to put it in front of the
title next time. If it's not in front of the title,
someone could download the book without even seeing
the Hold For.

But maybe I'm being generous. My husband says I always
look at the best explanation for what people do. He's
more suspicious and gets annoyed with ne sometimes.
smile

Cindy

--- "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

____________________________________________________________________________________ Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC