[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know how long those 6 have been up there, but
the situation is complicated by the 5-book limit for
downloads. If some books need sighted help, for
example, and Jamie and I or some of the others who
have some sight already have five downloaded to work
on, either we have to release a book we've been
working on which doesn't have a hold for and might be
gobbled up by someone else,
or let the Hold for wait until we have room for it.