[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 20:34:17 -0500

Who pray tell is Vigie, smile.

I have used hold, but it is usually because the people I hold for have
expressed an interest in the material of the book or who are willing and
interested in reading the book.

Right now have two hold fors up there I think.

Will be doing two or three more and then will be done for a while.  I also
put books up without Holds.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx