[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold bookshare Alex

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:07:46 -0700

Hi, Merrill. That's not listed as the title. Hold Bookshare just means that
there's something about the book, and it's being held for admin approval. No
worries there. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.