[bksvol-discuss] history of books submitted

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 02:39:47 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Mayrie and others for the info.

And because I went to renew my books, I found that
that was where I had seen "history" as part of the
table. I guess that's good, because if we're
proofreading a book and need to get in touch with the
submitter, or want to see what comments he/she or
others who had the book before us made, we can find
it.

Cindy