[bksvol-discuss] Re: history of books downloaded

  • From: "George Marshall" <geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:54:26 -0500

Hi:
Not that there can't be better ways than how I do it but below is how I keep
track:
1.  I have a folder named "books", into which I download all my bookshare books.
2.  In this "books" folder I have sub-folders for each author.
3.  After downloading the bookshare book into my book courier, for reading, I
then move the book into the sub-folder of its author.
Using this method I have all the books I have downloaded by author and title.
HTH,
George R. Marshall
geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx