[bksvol-discuss] Re: hissy fit

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 04:20:39 -0500

I'm actually the one that put this out on the list. I joined a reader club
where every week a book is subjected and you get a part of athe book in your in
box. If interested with the majority, I can post it to the list here after
making sure it's not in the collection or on the step one page. If not, I will
order them but it might take a long time to get them from booksfree.
For skype contact bobwichitaks