[bksvol-discuss] Re: hi Pam and Scot

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:09:35 -0700

Thanks Jana,  I'm going to do that right now.

Bud
At 07:05 PM 7/21/2004, you wrote:
Hi, Bud!  If you've registered and been approved to become a volunteer,
that's all you need to do to be able to see the link to the Step 1 page.  If
you haven't, you might want to send an e-mail to volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
and Jesse will fix you right up. <Smile>  Hope this helps!

Jana