[bksvol-discuss] Re: hi Pam and Scot

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:52:22 -0700

Thanks Scot.
I do a lot of sending in books but to not validate any so that may be the answer as to why I can't get to that page. I thought I registered as a volunteer for sending in books but not for validating so that's probably the reason I can't find the page. Thanks. I'll have to see what I need to do to get to that stage even if I don't intend to validate books.
THANks.

Bud

At 06:46 PM 7/21/2004, you wrote:
Hello Bud.
If after u log in, u r not taken directly to the volunteer homepage, there is a link on the regular bookshare.org page called volunteer home. But this is not where u would find the list of books waiting to be validated. This is the link, right after the volunteer home link, called step 1 download. If u r not a registered volunteer, u may not be able to access this link, but I'm not sure about that.

Best,
Scott
KC8PNL

Bud Schwab