[bksvol-discuss] Re: helpfull tips for jaws useing spellchecker in ms word

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 22:35:36 -0500

Well, I knew how to work the spell checker thing but I didn't know
about how jaws can say type count like two spelling errors.  I used
text analyzer that is similar.  I also turned on my contextual words
checkbox in word option.  I had uit unchecked before because I didn't
know what it meant and I didn't want to ruin anything.  That's really
it.

On 12/14/12, Angel Murphy <angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Your welcome. Glad I could b of help. If I may ask. What was it that u found
> out?
>
> Sent from my iPod
>
> On Dec 14, 2012, at 9:05 PM, Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi Angel,
>>
>> I checked out this website given by you and it truly is very
>> helpful....  I learned something I didn't know...  Thank you!!
>>

>> On 12/14/12, angel <angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Hey all I found something today that might b of interest to those who use
>>> ms
>>> word an jaws. Check out this webpage. I think it might come in handy for
>>> those who use jaws an ms word.
>>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/helpful-feature-for-jaws-in-the-word-spelling-checker-HA010269453.aspx
>>

>> --
>> NIMIT KAUR