[bksvol-discuss] help with word, a million normals are abnormal

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 19:38:38 -0400

Dear Booksharian Friends,

While working in word, I found my book document was in columns. By listening to
the menu  choices and by trial and error, I found the choice to decolumnize the
document. Meanwhile, I don't know when because I don't look at the screen much,
I realized a vertical strip had appeared to the left of the document. I didn't
know how to get jaws to read it, so after a visual struggle, I deciphered the
word normal on every line that had writing on it. just one word per line saying
normal. Because visual checking is so tedious, I only checked about 3 pages of
this. Does anyone have a clue what I turned on or off to cause the normals to
appear and how I can get rid of them?

Waiting hopefully...

Always with love

Lissi