[bksvol-discuss] Re: help with a paper size delimma

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:53:52 -0500

If you want to send me 4 pages including one of the undesired soft breaks
and the following correct hard break, I will look at it.  Lately another
problem I have found with sections like that (usually at chapter beginnings)
is they have imbedded added space above or below lines/paragraphs sometimes
very large, and without carriage returns.

Sorry you're having troubles...
Valerie