[bksvol-discuss] help with William the Silent series

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:23:47 -0500

Hi List.
I'd greatly appreciate your help with getting some books in the collection. They are, Prince and Heretic, and William, by the Grace of God, by Marjorie Bowen. I've scanned the first one, which I received through ILL, but apparently it can't be scanned in one page mode with an opticbook, because the margin is just that little bit off. Unfortunately, the books are rather pricey on amazon.
        Thanks for your help.
Julia