[bksvol-discuss] Re: help, odd file extension not RTF

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:37:51 -0500

Dear Gerald, Jamie and Josh,

In the time it took me to describe my problem, you solved it. I might have had
big trouble. WPS could have stood for Warning, Pulverized System, the beginning
of the end of my computer!

Very quick responses, all of you! Gerald and Josh, I was positive I'd messed up
yet again and taught my computer another bad habit! Or, what if it had begun
speaking in tongues and all future file extensions were going to be gibberish!!
It could happen!

I'm not only relieved that my computer was calling it as it saw it, but happy
to have learned the acronym for another computer extension and learned how to
properly identify the cause if I should ever need to reject a book which comes
to me with WPS.

Jamie moves at the speed of light. She's already prepared the RTF file, I've
downloaded it and, because it was such a short, perfectly scanned book, I'm
already finished validating. Jamie, Thank you. that was even easier than I'd
hoped for.

Now I'll get back to Tolkien's languages, history and historical fiction.

Always with love,

Lissi