[bksvol-discuss] Re: help, odd file extension not RTF

  • From: "Josh Swatosh" <josh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:00:53 -0600

wps is wordperfect extention.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Estelnalissi
  Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:24 AM
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] help, odd file extension not RTF

  Dear Volunteer Friends,

  Yesterday I downloaded, "Daddy Makes The Best Spaghetti, hoping for an
amusing, quick validation. According to the information on step one, it was
an RTF file. I downloaded it as I've done my other books and it arrived in
my validations in progress folder in my documents. Then I used the extract
command to retrieve the unzipped RTF file, but got a file that says the
following, instead.

  Daddy_Makes_the_Best_Spag WPS File 11 KB

  What is WPS, and how can I get RTF? I probably think I'm following the
normal procedure. but slipping in some goofy command without noticing. If I
can't resolve this problem by tonight, I'll release Spaghetti back to step
one so another volunteer can validate it handily and add it quickly to the
collection.

  Oh, and wish a couple of my validations well. Yesterday I uploaded Shadow
Baby, a beautifully written, wise and touching novel, and today I uploaded
an in depth, fascinating but a bit racy biography of Robin Williams.

  Thank you.

  Always with love,

  Lissi

    Virus Database (VPS): 000705-3, 01/23/2007
    Tested on: 1/23/2007 11:53:31 AM