[bksvol-discuss] help, odd file extension not RTF

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:24:00 -0500

Dear Volunteer Friends,

Yesterday I downloaded, "Daddy Makes The Best Spaghetti, hoping for an amusing,
quick validation. According to the information on step one, it was an RTF file.
I downloaded it as I've done my other books and it arrived in my validations in
progress folder in my documents. Then I used the extract command to retrieve
the unzipped RTF file, but got a file that says the following, instead.

Daddy_Makes_the_Best_Spag WPS File 11 KB

What is WPS, and how can I get RTF? I probably think I'm following the normal
procedure. but slipping in some goofy command without noticing. If I can't
resolve this problem by tonight, I'll release Spaghetti back to step one so
another volunteer can validate it handily and add it quickly to the collection.

Oh, and wish a couple of my validations well. Yesterday I uploaded Shadow Baby,
a beautifully written, wise and touching novel, and today I uploaded an in
depth, fascinating but a bit racy biography of Robin Williams.

Thank you.

Always with love,

Lissi