[bksvol-discuss] Re: help me electronically save a good cat

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:25:33 -0800

Lissi, Unless you know something that I don't, why do you think Echoes won't be
approved? As a matter of fact, I have three BSO books right now that haven't
been either approved or rejected. If they still haven't been by the time I
return from Thanksgiving, I plan to contact Bookshare. Books you take from step
1 will always have xip as their extension; when unzipped they will have the RTF
or some other extension. Since I use Kurzweil 1000 to validate books, I won't
confuse you by trying to explain further. Am I mistaken or were you getting
Kurzweil?