[bksvol-discuss] Re: help, can't upload a book (I got it!)

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 04:05:27 -0500

Well, the book "future memory" is back in the collection awaiting administrative approval.

I decided to give it one more try, pointed to the book on the upload page, pressed the accept button, made a pot of coffee, played a game of hearts, and when I lost the game, the book was ready to "accept".

I didn't zip it up to send it, as I kept getting a crc error on the zipped file. And it worked in it's .rtf format.

Thanks Kelly for your help on this list.
Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>