[bksvol-discuss] Re: help, I'm in trouble!!

  • From: "Mystery Train" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 20:52:24 -0600

I keep all my book images in their own folders for just such eventualities. Much easier to just re OCR the images again, rather than rescan the whole book, unless, of course, there was a problem in the original scan. I had to do that with a book once, when I messed up the scanning area by a couple of inches. Cut off words, messed up margins, it was a nightmare. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>