[bksvol-discuss] Re: help, I'm in trouble!!

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 16:05:27 -0500

That wouldn't have worked in Bud's case if the header was not in all caps. My point was, that if it turned out that the header was in all caps, as they often--but not always--are, then if he had selected it, and enabled case sensitivity, then he could have eliminated the headers without removing the name of the town in the text.

However, if only the first letter of each word is capitalized, then that kind of search and replace would not have worked. Safest to just remove by hand in that case.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>