[bksvol-discuss] Re: help, I'm in trouble!!

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:44:07 -0500

Hi Bud,

Do you still have Word open in the document, or did you close it? If it's still open, just do a ctrl-z. That will undo whatever you did.

Now, if you closed up Word, my best suggestion is to copy the file again with a different name and start proofing again, this assumes that you have the original file intact.

Folks, can't tell you how important it is to keep your original files in tact and make working copies for working with. Yes, I know that this sounds easy and that it is simple common sense, but often we don't listen to our common sense angel when it speaks. Dunnow what else to say, Bud. Sorry.

Ann P.