[bksvol-discuss] Re: help, I'm in trouble!!

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 20:18:42 -0800

I don't know what you mean.

BudAt 06:49 PM 11/21/2009, you wrote:
Why don't you just re OCR the images.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 7:37 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: help, I'm in trouble!!

Unfortunately I saved it so I guess I'm back to page one and will rescan the book. I'll bet I think of that the next time. I guess I've never run across a book before where the title is repeated in the text also. Thanks for the reply anyway.

BudAt 08:30 PM 11/22/2009, you wrote:
Bud If you haven't saved it yet, you can go to the edit menu and do an undo and it should replace what you deleted. If you've saved--- well I think you're out of luck.

At 05:21 PM 11/21/2009, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

I think I just pulled a booboo. I'm scanning a book called Boone's Lick. So I deleted all the headers that had the title. All of a sudden it dawned on me that Boone's Lick is the name of the town and is mentioned many times in the text. So obviously I deleted them also. Am I going to have to rescan the book and start all over? I don't know any way to retrieve those deleted words. Any ideas?

Stupid Bud

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California