[bksvol-discuss] Re: help

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 02:09:34 -0500

That's what I do with Word, Mayrie! And of course, I definitely keep several
copies of the book I'm proofing!

Susan

From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, June 20, 2011, 4:59 PM

--- On Mon, 6/20/11, Jennifer Aberdeen  <mailto:freespirit328@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Jennifer Aberdeen  <mailto:freespirit328@xxxxxxxxx>
<freespirit328@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] help
To: "Bookshare Volunteers"  <mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 20, 2011, 4:49 PM

Hi all,

I found out why I couldn't upload my scan.

Everything I scanned was gone!

What do I do?

Isaved my work after ever two pages I scanned...I don't understand!

Jen