[bksvol-discuss] Re: help!!!

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:30:02 -0600

Oh, yes, this does help!!!  Thank you, Robert!!!  This list is something else.
All one has to do is ask, and someone will have an answer.  (big smile)

And by the way, I downloaded a free file opener so now I can open excel files.
My computer showed me that option.  My opinion of it (my PC)  as far as street
smarts goes went way up!!!!  And thanks for telling me about the caps lock.  I
hate that.  It looks like someone is shouting!!!

Sue S.