[bksvol-discuss] Re: help

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 15:47:36 -0600

Hi everyone!

Besides Cindy's pdf's of the book lists, are attachments allowed on the list? Any other lists I have been on in my internet life have not permitted attachments.

Could that be why I didn't get Kim's attachment of her cookbook list?

Debby

At 02:41 PM 10/31/2009, Kim Friedman wrote

I hope that if you received a file attachment from me, it contains a document called cookbook_list.txt. If I did or didn't send it, could you please let me know if it got through? If it didn't get sent, I'll have to figure out what to do from there. Thanks and best regards from a slightly perplexed Kim Friedman.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4561 (20091031) __________