[bksvol-discuss] Re: hello

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:26:13 -0500

Hi,
And how many Jim's?

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "Ann Parsons"
             <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: hello

             01/18/2008 08:24
             AM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Hi Anne,

OK, now we have four Monicas and two Ambers and four Cindy's, and now
we have two Ann's.  Thank goodness Ann NG spells her name with an E
this will make life much easier.

Welcome, Anne, I'm Ann too, but I'm Ann P., and I don't spell my name
with an E.   You'll like it here.  Nice folks.

Ann P.