[bksvol-discuss] Re: headers or footers

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:27:49 -0500

I'll tell you on my books I know it can make it harder but that isn't my entent I tend to mess a book up more the more I mess with it so it is best the proofers have a clear shot of what is there. I've been known to take the wrong things out, or do the wrong commands not knowing enough, so have elected to leave those alone to turn out a better scan for me anyhow.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise Thompson" <deniset@xxxxxxx>