[bksvol-discuss] having trouble submitting

  • From: Chris Westbrook <westbc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BksVol-Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 18:30:40 -0400

I'm having trouble submitting a book. Whenever I go to submit a book, I get told I have to log in, but once I do taht it says welcome chris but does the same thing. Its a nice little circle. Anyway, I have another question. What should I do about pages at teh beginning of the book that have nothing but junk on them? Should I delete the junk and keep the pagination intact? Also, the book has the table of contents chapter names on one page and the page numbers on the other one. Should I combine this into one page or leave it alone? Thanks.

Chris Westbrook
msn or email: westbc@xxxxxxxxx
aol screen name: westbrookc19