[bksvol-discuss] Re: having trouble scanning a book

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:23:39 -0500

Hi Kerri.

I'm not a K1000 expert, but try going to settings then recognition submenu
and press enter,  tab till you hear "the text is expected to be."  Normal is
the default.  Arrow down once and it will change to degraded.  This has
worked beautifully for me without changing other scan settings.

HTH.

Donna

  _____