[bksvol-discuss] Re: having trouble getting to the ribbons using jaws 15 and word 2010

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 04:03:21 -0700

I got it to work, Judy. Larry may have been pressing the Escape key rather than
F1, I’m not sure. That’s what happened to me the first time I tried it. I knew
you’d know the answer, as you always do. Don’t know what I’d do without you,
friend. Thanks so very much for your problem solving ability and patience with
us!

Susan