[bksvol-discuss] Re: have a little problem

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 23:01:34 -0600

Does it happen with all the books you download?  I would try with a whole bunch
of books and if none of them work you have more information to provide to
people who might be able to help you with your problem.  If it is only with a
few books you downloaded all at the same time it might just be what you
downloaded that is defective.  I have found defective books that wouldn't open
and they gave that message about the format not being determinable.  As Guido
suggested, give us some titles to check.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity