[bksvol-discuss] Re: have a little problem

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:52:06 -0600

I unpacked the book with the unpacked tool from bookshare and when it says do
you want to open the book now then victor reader opens the book but after it
says book loaded internet exployer says it can't display the page or it can't
find it i guess it is saying and to refresh the page or check your settings,
acting as if i am on the web instead of just open a book. I know I used to be
able to put in my password with jurzweil and it would open the book but after i
put in my password kurzweil won't open it because it can't find the format or
it doesn't reconize it. I'm not a techy so can't explain it that well so Peter
I hope I did okay, after open the book though, kuurzweil reconizes the
extentions but for example, it converts the XML extention to RTF automatically.