[bksvol-discuss] Re: hats off to our sighted volunteers

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 02:10:17 -0700

Hello Susan, Cindy, Jamie, Marilyn, and everybody else!

I just want to clutter up the list a little and add my heart-felt thanks to our able-bodied volunteers. Without you, there are many books that I work on that could never be of the quality that they are. I always seem to get books with weird fonts that don't scan well, handwritten parts of books, and the like. Without your help, well, Bookshare patrons would miss out on a lot. Thank you from me too!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 12:47 AM 3/24/2008, you wrote:
Hi Cindy,

Bookshare is a win win for everyone! Thanks indeed for all you and the other
sighted volunteers do.

With Much Appreciation,

Susan