[bksvol-discuss] Re: harper's gift for Kim, Daria, Music lovers and all

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 10:40:39 -0400

Oh, my!  I thought I was the only one.  Thanks, Ann; I'm keeping it too!

-----Original Message----- From: Sue Stevens
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 10:22 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: harper's gift for Kim, Daria, Music lovers and all

Oh, Ann!  That is very beautiful!!  I collect things like this, so thank you
so much!!

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 9:04 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: harper's gift for Kim, Daria, Music lovers and
all

Hi all,

I'm not a harper, an indifferent bard, perhaps, modest guitarist, but
this letter is a keeper.  If I were Bookshare staff, I'd keep this
letter and I'd publish it on the web or in a blog or in a newsletter.
It's beautiful, and it's touching.  It embodies all the reasons why we
contribute to Bookshare.  All I can do is offer this small blessing.

"May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the son shine warm upon your face,
May the rain fall soft upon your fields,
And until we meet again,
May the Lord hold you in the palm of His hand."

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring