[bksvol-discuss] Re: happy birthdays!

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 18:40:42 -0800

Well, you've got strong genes, then.
--------------------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever," "It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances." ----Trumpeter Chris Botti---- --------------------
Chela Robles