[bksvol-discuss] Re: happy Holidays and a couple of questions

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:54:27 -0600

If there are too manny junk errors, too manny spaces, and it will take a long
time to fix or too manny pages to scan, reject it. I know by bookshare's guide
lines if the copyright info checks out, you can aprove it but with the
discussion during the past on this subject, a lot of us want to make bookshare
better. In fact I have a lot of books on my reading list just for that reason,
some of the books I have downloaded have been done a few years ago.
For skype contact bobwichitaks