[bksvol-discuss] Re: gustavo's email address

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:53:27 -0400

Gerald:
Here is the copyright info for that book that I was  not sure of, re: the
screenplay.
If you have any more questions, please email me privately at
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
    Compilation copyright © 2005 Newmarket Press

        Screenplay written by Keir Pearson & Terry George copyright © 2004

                     Kigali Productions k. All rights reserved.

       Unit photography by Frank Connor and Blid Alsbirk and production notes

           copyright © 2005 by United Artists Films Inc. All rights reserved.

            All other photographs credited on the pages where they appear.

"The Beginning" by Keir Pearson copyright © 2005 by Keir Pearson. All rights
reserved.

"My Promise" by Terry George copyright © 2005 by Terry George. First published
in the

   December 2004/January 2005 issue of Premertmagazine as "Look Back in Anger."

                                 All rights reserved.

"The Rwandan Schindler"  by Nicola Graydonand photos by Gianluigi Guercia
copyright

               © 2004 by Telegraph Group Limited. All rights reserved.

            "The Struggle of Memory Against Forgetting"  copyright © 2005

                       by Anne Thompson. AH rights reserved.

 "The Triumph of Evil" published with the permission of FRONTLINE, a documentary

   series on PBS: #1710; Air Date: January* 1999; Produced by Mike Robinson, Ben

 Loeterman; Steve Bradshaw, Reporter; Written by Steve Bradshaw, Ben Loeterman.
This

             material originally was published on FRONTLINE's web site,

                           www.

                                pbs.org/frontline/shows/evil.

  All rights reserved. This  book may not be reproduced, in whole or in part,
in any form,

  without written permission. Inquiries should be addressed to Permissions
Department,

              Newmarket Press, 18 East 48th Street, New  York, NY 10017.

Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx