[bksvol-discuss] Re: guidelines for submission fields - first draft

  • From: "Tina Birnenbaum" <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 20:07:00 -0700

Hi . Would someone mind sending these guidelines to me again too since I was
just looking through my notes and don't seem to have that filde and thought
I did. My last book Some enchanted season doesn't seem to have been fully
approved yet, and I just downloaded treasure of the heart by pat lewis and I
enjoy validating, but it things don't ever appear in the collection, well,
then I may just stick with donating books to be added. Maybe I AM just
impatient, but am hoping the guidelines might help the books appear in the
new books section faster. Anywauy, if someone wouldn't mind passing that
along to me again that'd be great thanks.