[bksvol-discuss] Re: guidelines for submission fields - first draft

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:59:23 -0800 (PST)

Yes, since S doesn't stand for anything, please leave off the period.  Thanks
for catching it!

Carrie

Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you, Carrie. This is very useful info.

(Re number 4 -- I assume that if the name itself has a
middle initial and it does not stand for a middle
name, e.g., Harry S Truman, we leave it the way it's
supposed to be (smile). There's a publisher like
that, too, I think, but I can't remember the name.)

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com