[bksvol-discuss] Re: grrr

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 12:07:39 -0500

Hi Ellen!

I have occasionally had words run together while scanning, but it's very rare. I don't like it when the spacing in words varies much in books. It seems a little harder to read with an optacon.

Debby

At 09:35 PM 5/31/2011, Ellen Bartlett wrote
Hi group,

I'm scanning the book Stealing Lumby by Gail Fraser and just want to complain about something. The book seems to be missing some spaces between words, especially between the word of and the capital letter of a name. Argh! I just checked Google books, and that is how it is printed sometimes. I'm going to keep scanning, but it's just frustrating.

Thanks for letting me whine,
Ellen

--
                                                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>