[bksvol-discuss] Re: green calder grass

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 16:11:42 -0500

I tried left side of the scanner, right, up you get the drift. Actually the
book started out just fine but about the middle is where it started. I
noticed that between the two sides, the front and the back as the book is
flat and holding it down, that I couldn't get my finger between the crack
where the spine was. The margins are set to zero on the top, bottom, and
sides. I've tried pushing the right side out to bend the spine after
stepping on it as well as bending it back and forth on each side to loosen
the binder and on one book it worked but this particular copy, nothing
worked. We shall see on the copy I am getting from booksfree. I got the file
saved and got up to page 166 so far.