[bksvol-discuss] grantville gazette vol. 1

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:16:02 -0700

    Hi Everyone, Boy if you miss a couple of days it takes all day to climb
through the messages! I wonder if someone on the list picked up the Grantville
Gazette volume 1 from the submissions? If you did would you let me know please?
It must have been kicked back by Gustavo. I am the submitter and have the print
copy. The only reason I think it might have been kicked back is due to the
words, volume 1 in the title.. The book is a little unusual, and is filled with
German words and names, but did receive a 99.94 from the automatic dictionary.
I'll give you any help you need to get it resubmitted.Thanks Tom