[bksvol-discuss] Re: gotta problem with password

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 20:21:59 -0800

Hi,
I did try that but this time it doesn't seem to be the problem.
But thanks anyway for the suggestion.

BudAt 08:03 PM 12/27/2005, you wrote:
Budd
If memory serves me correctly, weren't we down this road before.
You likely aren't clearing the password field so your correct password is
being appended to something already in the field.
Be certain you are entering the password into a blank field.

http://www.eset.com

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California