[bksvol-discuss] gotta problem with password

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 19:22:03 -0800

Hi gang,

I'm trying to upload a book and every time I put in my password it says it's incorrect. I let them send my password by email and of course it's the same one I've used for years. I just tried it again after waiting several and get the same results. Has anybody run into this and how did you resolve it? I've uploaded books for years with the same passwword.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California