[bksvol-discuss] Re: got some books at the library sale today

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 19:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

If I ever see those books, I'll be sure to get them!  His titles are just
great.  Carrie

Gerald Hovas <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:        v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                The Grizzard books always
have the most unusual titles.  I think my favorite of his titles is Shoot Low
Sherriff They?re Riding Shetlands, but I also like the title They Tore Out My
Heart And Stomped That Sucker Flat

  Gerald