[bksvol-discuss] Re: got more used books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:44:27 -0800 (PST)

Okay, if you think so, then I'll put it in separately.  It's not a large book
so it won't take much time to process it.

  Carrie

Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Carrie

That you weren't able to find the book easily suggests to me that it
should be scanned separately.
A book that is part of a collection, and not indexed on its own, is not
going to be found by the average customer.
That ought to be the litmus test, not that is part of a collection.