[bksvol-discuss] Re: got book 9 here

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 03:36:53 -0500

If you can do these two, the first one wass called Amamda Rose which is about a man in 1842 England that escapes a hanging and Amamda Rose is supose to marry to someone she doesn't like. It is by Karen Roberts and it was copyrighted 1984 but reprinted in paperback in 2000. I tried bending, mashing to get the binder to give but it created a shadow. I think there was something spilled on the page as well. I got these books from booksfree so can't do much to them.

Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454
----- Original Message ----- From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>