[bksvol-discuss] Re: google books

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 02:06:38 -0400

Hi everyone, don't give up hope on that grant, I know someone who is part of a big corporation, and he says he'll help me draft a summary together for the funding. I'll be calling bookshare tomorrow so they can email me all the reasons why this funding is needed, and how it will benefit us.

Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>