[bksvol-discuss] Re: google books

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 05:14:14 -0600

I was able to get fulltext of an obscure 1905 report publishied by the Field
Museum, but I think they only have image rights to copyrighted materials.
Once I was signed into google, it realized that I was using a screen reader
and there was a link that brought up the text on the page. Haven't heard
anything new recdently from them.

Cheryl